Italian Meatball Pizza
Recipe courtesy of Grand Food Service
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
Serves: 1 12inch pizza
- 12-inch pizza crust
- 6 ounces pizza sauce
- 9 ounces mozzarella-provolone blend, shredded
- 3 ounces onion, chopped
- 3 ounces green bell pepper, diced
- 8 ounces meatballs, cooked and halved
- Place pizza crust on flat work surface.
- Ladle on sauce, then sprinkle cheese blend evenly over sauced area.
- Top with onions, green pepper and meatballs.
- Bake at 500 F for 10-12 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.