Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: appetizers
- 1 stick unsalted butter (1/2 cup), melted
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 24 chicken wings, tips cut off, halved at the joint
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, mustard, and cayenne.
- In another mixing bowl combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan, and oregano.
- Dip the wings in the butter mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange the wings on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 425 F oven for about 30 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Serve with a warm marinara sauce on the side for dipping.