Recipe courtesy of McKinners Pizza Bar, Littleton, Colorado
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 13 ounces pizza dough
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinaigrette
- 2 ounces baby spinach, washed and dried
- 25 canned Mandarin orange sections, drained
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces honey glazed pecans
- Corn meal
- Roll or hand stretch dough to 13-inches in diameter.
- Sprinkle corn meal on pizza board.
- Place dough on pizza board.
- Spoon vinaigrette onto dough, spreading about ¼ inch away from edge, then sprinkle spinach on entire pizza.
- Place orange sections randomly on top of spinach.
- Cover with mozzarella cheese and bake in pre-heated 495 F oven, on a pizza stone, until cheese browns slightly.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with pecans.
- Let set for 3 minutes.
- Cut and serve.