Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: sandwich
- 6 hoagie rolls
- 16 ounces marinara sauce
- 16 ounces meatballs
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ¾ cup mozzarella, shredded
- ¼ cup provolone, shredded
- Grated Parmesan, to taste
- Mix marinara, oregano, salt and pepper in large sauce pan.
- Bring to low boil over medium heat.
- Add meatballs and simmer over medium heat until meatballs are done.
- As meatballs near completion, split hoagie rolls lengthwise and bake in 375 F oven until browned.
- Add meatballs and sauce to hoagie roll and cover with mozzarella and provolone cheeses.
- Sprinkle on grated Parmesan, to taste.