Minted Pasta and Fruit Salad
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: salads
- 8 ounces rotini pasta
- 4 pears, seeded, cored and diced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, cut in halves
- 2 navel oranges, peeled, sliced and quartered
- 4 ounces Feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ head romaine lettuce, torn into pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and allow pasta to cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix pears with lemon juice.
- Add grapes, oranges, Feta, lettuce, oregano, mint and pasta.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, orange juice, oil and pepper and add to pasta mixture.
- Divide lettuce between salad bowls and spoon pasta salad on top.
- Toss lightly before serving.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.