- 8 ounces rotini pasta
- 4 pears, seeded, cored and diced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, cut in halves
- 2 navel oranges, peeled, sliced and quartered
- 4 ounces Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, torn into pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Instructions Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and allow pasta to cool.
In a medium bowl, mix pears with lemon juice. Add grapes, oranges, Feta, lettuce, oregano, mint and pasta.
In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, orange juice, oil and pepper and add to pasta mixture.
Divide lettuce between salad bowls and spoon pasta salad on top. Toss lightly before serving. Serve cold or at room temperature.