Mixed Berry Dessert Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: dessert
- 26 ounces of Rich's Pizza Dough or
- 16 –inches pre-baked pizza crust
- 2 cups of ricotta cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups mixed berries
- ½ cup seedless raspberry jam, heated
- Thaw and temper dough ball; roll out to 16-inches and place on oiled pan or screen.
- Bake until golden brown.
- Blend ricotta cheese, powdered sugar, almonds, and almond extract; spread over cooled crust, leaving a border around the edges.
- Top ricotta mixture with berries and brush with warm raspberry jam.