Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: appetizers
- 1 minced clove garlic
- ¼ teaspoon anchovy paste
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 ounces pitted oil-cured black olives
- Place garlic, anchovy paste and 3 tablespoons of the olive oil in a food processor to a paste.
- Add enough of the remaining olive oil to make a smooth spreadable mixture. (if using with a pasta salad, add more olive oil to loosen up the paste a bit).
- Transfer to a small bowl; let stand covered at room temperature for 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Olivada can be refrigerated, tightly covered.
- Bring to room temperature before using.