- ½ cup hazelnuts, roasted, and skinned
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- 1 large bunch arugula (about 6 ounces)
- 1 medium head radicchio (about 6 ounces)
- ½ pound orzo, cooked, refreshed under cold water, drained
Instructions 1. in a blender, puree hazelnuts with vinegars. Add goat cheese and puree 1 minute. With motor running, add olive oil in stead stream. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Wash arugula, pat dry and separate leaves of radicchio. Break leaves into bite-sized pieces. In a large bowl, combine arugula, radicchio and orzo. Drizzle vinaigrette over. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to use.