Parmesan Zucchini Sticks
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: appetizers
- 1 cup seasoned Italian breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 medium zucchini (about 1-1/2 pounds), cut into strips about ½
- inch wide and 3 inches long
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Finely chopped parsley
- In a large plastic bag, combine well the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, flour and salt.
- Dip the zucchini sticks in the eggs then (in batches) shake them in the bag with breadcrumb/flour mixture.
- Fry the zucchini in 360 F oil until golden (about 3 min.).
- Drain on a rack and paper toweling.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Sprinkle with parsley.