- 1 cup seasoned Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 medium zucchini (about 1-1/2 pounds), cut into strips about 1/2 inch wide and 3 inches long
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Finely chopped parsley
Instructions In a large plastic bag, combine well the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, flour and salt.
Dip the zucchini sticks in the eggs then (in batches) shake them in the bag with breadcrumb/flour mixture.
Fry the zucchini in 360 F oil until golden (about 3 min.). Drain on a rack and paper toweling. Sprinkle with salt. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve.