- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 8-10 grinds black pepper
- 8-10 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juices
- 1 medium head romaine lettuce shredded
- 1 pound radiatore or fusilli pasta cooked and cooled
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Anchovy fillets
Instructions 1. In a large pasta serving bowl, combine garlic, oil, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice. Let sit for at least 30 minutes (up to two hours to let the flavors mature
2. Add the shredded romaine to the bowl and toss. Add the cooked and cooled pasta and stir to combine. Add the grated cheese and toss again.
3. Serve on individual plates. Place on or two anchovy fillets across the top of each serving.