Pasta Con Asiago e Spinaci (Pasta with Cheese and Spinach)
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: entrees
- 10 ounces fresh spinach, washed, heavy stems cut off, leaves torn
- ½ pounds Asiago or Fontina cheese, shredded
- 5 ounces oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained, sliced
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ¾ pound cavatappi or other short pasta, such as fusilli or rotini, cooked al dente
- and cooled to room temperature
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup pine nut, toasted
- In a large serving bowl, combine the spinach,
- Asiago, sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, and pepper.
- Add the cooked and cooled to the bowl and toss.
- Garnish with the parmesan cheese and pine nuts.