Philly Cheese Steak Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 14-inch pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¾ cup pizza sauce
- 7 ounces ribeye steak, grilled and cut into strips
- 1 medium green bell pepper, roasted an sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion, cut into rings
- 5 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 5 ounces provolone cheese
- In a saute pan set over medium-high heat, saute the onion in the oil until tender.
- Remove the onion and set aside.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the pizza shell.
- Layer the cooked steak over the shell to cover the sauce.
- Over the steak, arrange the roasted bell peppers and the sauteed onions.
- Add the mozzarella/provolone cheese mixture.
- Bake in 450 F oven 8-10 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.