- 1 14-inch pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 7 ounces ribeye steak, grilled and cut into strips
- 1 medium green bell pepper, roasted an sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion, cut into rings
- 5 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 5 ounces provolone cheese
Instructions In a saute pan set over medium-high heat, saute the onion in the oil until tender. Remove the onion and set aside.
Spread the pizza sauce over the pizza shell. Layer the cooked steak over the shell to cover the sauce. Over the steak, arrange the roasted bell peppers and the sauteed onions. Add the mozzarella/provolone cheese mixture.
Bake in 450 F oven 8-10 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.