- 1 14-inch pizza crust
- 8 ounces tomato puree or all-purpose ground tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried
- 2 tablespoons Romano cheese, grated
- 8 ounces mozzarella and provolone cheese blend (50/50)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 8 ounces Premoro Hand-Pinched Style Italian Sausage, Spicy with Garlic, 60014, thawed
Instructions Spread tomato puree or ground tomatoes evenly over pizza shell, up to 1/2-inch from the edge. Sprinkle on oregano, basil, Romano cheese and then mozzarella/provolone cheese blend.
Distribute pepper and onions evenly over cheese. Arrange sausage over pizza. Place in preheated 450 F oven and bake 12-18 minutes, or until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown.