Pizza with Sauteed Radicchio
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 14-inch pizza shell
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 5 cups coarsely chopped radicchio*
- 2 loves garlic, crushed
- 4 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella
- In a large saute pan, warm the olive oil over medium-high heat for 2 mionutes.
- Add the chopped raddicchio and the garlic.
- Cook and stir for about 10 minutes or until the radicchio is soft and wilted.
- Remove from heat.
- Set aside.
- Spread the sauteed radicchio evenly over the pizza crust.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella over the radicchio.
- *Escarole can be substituted for the radicchio.