Courtesy of Mark Dym, Marco’s Coal-Fired Pizza, Denver, CO “This pizza has been on the menu since our opening in 2008. It’s a chef favorite with Denver’s local celebrity chefs. It showcases our specialty cheeses. The cheese says it all. Jeremy White said, ‘this could be the best white pizza in the nation’ when he tasted it in my restaurant. This pizza simply combines great ingredients.” — Mark Dym
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 pizza dough
- 4 ounces Buffalo mozzarella
- 2 ounces Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 2 ounces Gran Cru
- 2 ounces Caciocavallo
- 1 ounce fresh basil
- Drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil
- Stretch pizza dough out to shape.
- Add Buffalo mozzarella, Parmigiano-Reggiano, Gran Cru, Caciocavallo and basil.
- Bake until golden brown and ready to serve.
- Just before cutting and serving, drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil.