Arugula, Prosciutto & Burrata Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 14-inch pizza dough
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 ounces prosciutto, shredded
- 6 ounces pizza sauce
- 2 2-ounce balls of burrata
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Toss the arugula with the olive oil and prosciutto and set aside.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the crust, then add the balls of burrata.
- Cut open each ball to expose the creamy interior and spread around a bit.
- Bake pizza at 500 F until crust is golden and ready.
- Top with the arugula and prosciutto mixture and the grated Parmesan. Serve.