Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 2 whole broiler-fried chicken breast, halved, boned, and skinned and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 package (8 rolls) refrigerated crescent rolls
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into thin rings
- 1.2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 1 can (10 ½ ounce) pizza sauce with cheese (1 ¼ cups)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ¼ grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Unroll crescent dough into 8 triangles.
- Onto lightly oiled 12-inch pizza pan, press dough at perforations to seal.
- In large skillet, heat oil.
- Add chicken, onion, green pepper, mushrooms, and olives; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce over crust.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly over sauce.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, oregano, and Parmesan Cheese.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered in 425 degrees oven 20 minutes or until crust is done.
- Serve hot.