Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic
- 1 ounce red onions, diced
- 2 ounces mushrooms, chopped
- 1-1/2 ounces roasted red peppers, chopped
- 2 ounces artichoke hearts
- 12 ounce pimentos, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 10 ounces Alfredo sauce
- 11 ounces fettuccine noodles, pre-cooked
- 1-1/2 ounces bacon
- Parsley for garnish
- Fresh Parmesan cheese, for garnish
- Saute onion, mushrooms, roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts and pimentos in olive oil and garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Alfredo sauce and warm thoroughly.
- Toss in fettuccine, coating completely in sauce.
- In a 510 F oven, bake bacon for 3 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped bacon, parsley, Parmesan and black pepper.