Manchego and Brussels Sprouts Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizzas
- 14-ounch doughball
- 2 slices of thick-cut ham, cut or torn into chunks
- ½ cup roasted Brussels sprouts, leaves torn
- ½ cup proprietary Alfredo sauce
- ¼ cup manchego cheese, shredded
- 5 or 6 roasted garlic cloves, chopped
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Spread pizza dough to desired size.
- Top with Alfredo sauce.
- Add the manchego cheese and top with ham, Brussels sprouts leaves and garlic cloves.
- Bake at 425 F for 15 minutes (or use your own oven’s bake time and temperature).
- Remove from oven and top with grated Parmesan.
- Cut and serve.