Poblano Corn Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 ounces TABASCO brand Green Pepper Sauce
- One 12-inch pizza crust
- 3 ounces roasted poblano pepper, cut into ¼-inch strips
- 3 ounces canned green chili peppers, cut into ¼-inch strips
- 2 ounces roasted corn
- 3 ounces crumbled Cotijo cheese
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine oil and TABASCO brand Green Pepper Sauce.
- Brush on pizza crust.
- Spread peppers, corn and cheese on pizza and bake 8-10 min.
- Sprinkle cilantro on pizza and serve.