Shrimp-Tequilia Lime Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 18-ounce sourdough ball
- 4 ounces garlic ranch sauce
- 5 jalapeno pepper slices, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 25-30 bay shrimp, fresh or frozen
- 1-1/2 cups mozzarella
- ½ avocado
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- 8 springs cilantro
- Juice of ¼ lime
- Sheet or slap out sourdough ball to 16-in. round crust. Cover and let rise until doubled.
- Roll edges to make crust, forming a rim.
- Top dough with garlic ranch sauce, followed by jalapenos and parsley flakes. Then pour tequila on top.
- Next, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and top, in order with onions, baby shrimp and mozzarella.
- Bake at 420 F for 10-12 in. Slice pizza and transfer to a serving plate.
- Top each slice with 1 slice of avocado, diced tomatoes and cilantro, and squeeze juice from ¼ lime over top.