Provolone, Salami and Roasted Pepper Panini
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: sandwich
- 8 large slices of Italian bread
- Garlic-infused olive oil
- 8 slices provolone
- 8 slices salami
- 4 roasted red pepper halves
- For each panini, brush both sides of the bread lightly with garlic-infused olive oil.
- Place two slices of provolone, two slices of salami and one roasted red pepper half on one slice of the bread.
- Top with the second slice and repeat for each panini.
- Grill on both sides until toasty brown.