Provolone, Salami and Roasted Pepper Panini
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: sandwich
- 8 large oval slices of Italian bread
- Garlic-infused olive oil
- 8 slices provolone
- 8 slices salami
- 4 roasted red pepper halves
- For each Panini, brush both sides of the bread lightly with garlic-infused oil.
- Place two slice of provolone, two slices of salami, and one roasted red bell pepper half on one slice of the bread.
- Top with the second slice of bread.
- Repeat for each Panini.
- Grill on both sides until toasty brown.