Ragin' Cajun Shrimp Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 14-inch pizza shell
- ¾ pound medium fresh shrimp, shredded and deveined
- 5 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ cup tomato puree
- 1 medium red bell pepper, roasted and cut into ¼-inch wide strips
- 8 ounces grated Asiago Cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- In a large bowl toss the shrimp with olive oil, Tabasco, garlic, cumin and oregano.
- Set aside and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Spread the tomato puree over the pizza shell.
- Arrange the bell pepper strips over the tomato puree, then top with the shrimp.
- Sprinkle the marinade remaining in the bowl over the shrimp; top with Asiago cheese and cilantro.
- Bake the pizza for 8-10 mintues.