Reginelli’s Saltimbocca Pizza
Courtesy of Darryl Reginelli of Reginelli's Pizza, New Orleans, LA
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 20 ounces pizza dough
- Brush of garlic butter sauce
- 4 ounces fresh spinach
- 1½ slices of prosciutto
- 9 ounces diced mozzarella
- 6 ounces shredded chicken
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed lemon juice
- A pinch of Parmesan and Romano
- Open dough into a disc and spread a layer of fresh spinach across the dough.
- Tear prosciutto into strips and place on top of spinach.
- Spread mozzarella over pizza.
- Spread the shredded chicken over the pizza.
- Once out of the oven, squeeze fresh lemon juice over the pizza.
- Garnish with Parmesan and Romano cheese and serve.