Ingredients • Dough ball
• ¾ cup of superfine ricotta 3 eggs
• ¼ cup Parmesan
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ½ teaspoon granular garlic
• ¼ teaspoon black pepper 3 ounces diced ham
• 3 ounces diced roasted red pepper 4 ounces chopped cooked spinach
• 4 ounces shredded or diced mozzarella provolone blend
Instructions Stretch the dough onto or into a 14-inch screen or pan. Make sure you leave a little bit of an edge to this so the mixture doesn’t spill out while baking.
Mix the ricotta, egg, Parmesan, spinach, roasted peppers and ham together with the salt, pepper and garlic. Pour it onto the dough. Sprinkle the mozzarella and provolone over the top. You’ll notice that this is much less cheese than a regular pizza (and that’s how I like it since there is ricotta in the filling already).
Bake as you would normally bake a pizza and serve as soon as it comes out. You’ll notice this pizza resemble the flavor of a good quiche.