Ricotta Fritta Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- Dough ball
- ¾ cup of superfine ricotta 3 eggs
- ¼ cup Parmesan
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon granular garlic
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 ounces diced ham
- 3 ounces diced roasted red pepper
- 4 ounces chopped cooked spinach
- 4 ounces shredded or diced mozzarella provolone blend
- Stretch the dough onto or into a 14-inch screen or pan.
- Make sure you leave a little bit of an edge to this so the mixture doesn’t spill out while baking.
- Mix the ricotta, egg, Parmesan, spinach, roasted peppers and ham together with the salt, pepper and garlic.
- Pour it onto the dough.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella and provolone over the top.
- You’ll notice that this is much less cheese than a regular pizza (and that’s how I like it since there is ricotta in the filling already).
- Bake as you would normally bake a pizza and serve as soon as it comes out.
- You’ll notice this pizza resemble the flavor of a good quiche.