Rigatoni with Eggplant
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: entrees
- 2½ cups marinara sauce
- 2 small eggplants, washed & trimmed
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1½ pounds rigatoni
- 1¼ cups crumbled feta cheese
- Place marinara over low heat and maintain at a simmer.
- Peel eggplant and cut into cubes.
- Toss with olive oil.
- Spread eggplant evenly on a lightly oiled sheet pan or baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 425 F oven for 10 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Divide pasta among six heated serving bowls.
- Top each evenly with eggplant sauce and feta cheese.