Rigatoni with Fresh Tomatoes and Arugula
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: entrees
- ¾ pound rigatoni, cooked until al dente, drained, cooled slightly
- ¾ cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled, minced
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 8 ripe Roma tomatoes (about 3 pounds), cored and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups tightly packed chopped arugula
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the vinegar and olive oil.
- Add the garlic, onion, tomatoes and arugula, then toss to combine.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked pasta to the bowl.
- Toss to combine.
- Sprinkle on the Parmesan.
- Toss again.
- Divide into serving portions.