Ingredients • 1-1/2 pounds red and yellow bell pepper
• 1-1/2 pounds Roma tomatoes
• 1 pound zucchini
• 1 pound red onion
• 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
• Salt to taste
• Fresh rosemary to taste
• Fresh oregano to taste
• Fresh basil chopped to taste
• 1/2 cup fresh garlic, coarsely chopped
• Pizza dough
• 1/2 cup whole milk mozzarella, shredded
• Garlic/herb/olive oil sauce
Instructions Place vegetables in a bowl. Add salt, herbs an olive oil. Completely coat vegetables with mixture. Place vegetables on a roasting pan in 400 F oven for 45 min. (Oven temperatures may vary. Vegetables may need longer or shorter cooking times.)
Place pan on a cooling tray, about 15 min., until steaming stops. Place vegetables in cooler until ready to use.
Throw out fresh pizza dough. Using a pastry brush, brush on garlic-herb-olive oil sauce, covering the dough. Layer vegetables (reserving leftovers) and lightly sprinkle on cheese, Place pizza in a 550 F deck oven for 7-10 min.