Roman Vegetarian Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 16-inch pizza dough
- 6 ounces of Alfredo sauce (hot or cold)
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, drained
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 plum tomatoes sliced
- 2 ounces sliced black or Kalamata olives
- 8-10 pieces of artichoke heart quarters
- 1-1/2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 8 ounces of your favorite pizza cheese blend
- Stretch your dough, spread the Alfredo sauce.
- Mix the spinach, oil, garlic and salt then kind of dollop the spinach onto the pizza, spreading it out as much as you can for the best coverage.
- Spread the sliced tomatoes and artichoke hearts.
- Sprinkle the olives and chopped garlic with the pizza cheese on top.
- Bake (the average deck oven at 550 F will take approx. 8-12 min.).