Salad Number 3
Courtesy of Darryl Reginelli Reginelli's Pizza, New Orleans, LA
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: salads
- 7 ounces flatbread
- 1 1⁄6 pan of mixed greens
- 6 slices of Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 2 ounces sliced roasted red peppers
- 5 slices of fresh water mozzarella, quartered
- 4 strips of portabella mushroom
- 2 ounces balsamic basil oil
- Spread mixed greens on warmed flatbread.
- Add Roma tomatoes, red peppers and freshmozzarella to the top of the salad.
- Add strips of grilled portabella mushroom.
- Drizzle balsamic basil oil on top of salad and serve.