Summer Garden Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 14-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1½ cups julienne carrots
- 1½ cups broccoli
- 1 cup julienne cucumber
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- ½ small onion, chopped
- 1½ cup mozzarella Fresh basil
- Ladle Alfredo sauce onto pizza crust, spreading it into a semi-thin layer.
- Scatter broccoli, cucumber, tomato, onion and 1 cup of carrots on top.
- Cover with mozzarella and a few sprinkles of fresh basil. Bake.
- When pizza comes out of oven, sprinkle with remaining carrots.