Sun-Dried Tomato Pizza
Recipe courtesy of: Sammy’s Restaurant, Bar & Grill
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
Serves: One 10-inch pizza
- 7-8 ounces dough
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, cut julienne
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 ounces goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Stretch out dough to form a 10-inch pizza crust.
- Brush dough and crust with olive oil.
- Top dough with mozzarella, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts, basil and goat cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until cheese is deep gold in color and crust is brown and crisp.
- Remove pizza from oven, cut into 6 slices and serve.