Author: Pizza Today
- 2 cups red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup of honey (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- ½ teaspoon ground caraway seed (optional)
- 2 cups olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the vinegar, honey, garlic, and caraway seed in a small pan and bring to a boil.
- Let simmer gently 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Let cool down completely before using.
- Pour the cooked vinegar mixture into a bowl or food processor and whisk or beat in the oil until it's emulsified.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.