- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed, chopped
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 4 ounces broccoli, steamed
- 1 pound tagliatelle pasta
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, chopped coarsely for garnish
Instructions Boil tagliatelle in salted water until al dente. In a saute pan, melt butter. Add onion & garlic and cook until translucent. Add stock & simmer down.
Add cream & Gorgonzola. Bring to a boil; cook 2 min. Add lemon juice to thin texture slightly. Season with pepper.
Add tagliatelle & broccoli & toss to coat. Plate & add parsley to garnish. Serve.