- 1 each Boboli personal size crust (7-1/2-inch)
- 2 ounces Thai Peanut Pizza Sauce (recipe follows)
- 2 ounces chargrilled chicken cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 ounce shredded carrots
- 1/2 ounce fresh bean sprouts
- 1/2 ounce red onion diced 1/4-inch x 1/4 inch
- 5 slices of fresh red bell pepper, juliened
- 1 tablespoon peanuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
Instructions Evenly spread Thai Peanut Pizza Sauce over Boboli crust to but 1-inch from edge.
Place in order over sauce: chicken, mozzarella cheese (making sure to cover the sauce), carrots, beaan sprouts, red onion and red bell pepper.
After baking, sprinkle with chopped peanuts and fresh cilantro to garnish.
Bake in a conventional oven for 12 minutes.
THAI PEANUT PIZZA SAUCE
- 1/2 cup cream of coconut
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar, seasoned
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, mined.
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons pickled ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Blend in food processor the first 9 ingredients. Blend for 30 to 45 seconds.
Slowly add vegetable oil to mixture while continuing to blend
Add peanut butter and pulse 5 to 6 times to incorporate.
Place in clean container and hold under refrigeration until needed.