Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: appetizers
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup canned evaporated milk
- 1 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- 24 small, bite-size, meat-filled ravioli (thawed, if using frozen)
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- 2 cups marinara sauce, warmed
- In a small bowl, beat and combine the eggs and milk.
- Put the bread crumbs in another small bowl.
- Heat the oil to 350 F for frying.
- dip ravioli in egg mixture to coat.
- Let the excess drip off, then dredge in bread crumbs.
- Arrange ravioli on a sheet pan or tray.
- Fry ravioli until light golden brown.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve with warm marinara as dipping sauce.