Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: appetizers
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup canned evaporated milk
- 1 cup Italian-style breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
- 24, small, bite sized meat filled ravioli, thawed if frozen
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 2 cups marinara, warmed
- In a small bowl, beat and combine the eggs and milk.
- Put the breadcrumbs in another small bowl
- Heat the oil to 350 degrees for frying
- Dip ravioli in egg mixture to coat: let excess drip off.
- Dredge in breadcrumbs, knocking off excess.
- Arrange ravioli in sheet pan or try.
- Fry ravioli until light golden brown.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Serve with warm marinara for dipping sauce.