Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: appetizers
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup canned evaporated milk
- 1 cup Italian-style breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
- 24 ravioli
- ¼ cup Parmesan, grated
- 2 cups marinara sauce, warmed
- In a small bowl, beat and combine the eggs and milk.
- Put the breadcrumbs in another small bowl.
- Heat the oil to 360 F for frying.
- Dip the ravioli in the egg mixture to coat; let the excess egg drip off.
- Dredge in breadcrumbs, knocking off excess.
- Arrange ravioli on a sheet pan or tray. (May be prepared ahead to this point and refrigerated).
- Fry ravioli until golden brown and remove.
- While they are still hot, sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.