Tuscan Crema Paradiso
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: sauces
- ½ pound of lean back bacon or Italian pancetta
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 turns cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, chopped and crushed
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary stripped and chopped fine
- First, chop the bacon and add to a food processor or in a container with an immersion blender with all the other ingredients.
- After integration, smash this putty-like mass out between a sanitized stainless steel table and the flat side of a knife, ensuring smoothness.
- Scrape up with a dough knife and knead like dough for a few minutes.
- The fat from the bacon will melt but the mass will soon become creamy.
- Put this in the refrigerator for one day to amalgamate flavors.