Vero Amore Shrimp Scampi
Recipe courtesy of Mark Muscoreil, executive chef, Vero Amore Restaurants
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: entrees
- 1 ounce clarified butter
- ½ teaspoon mixture of dried basil and oregano
- ½ teaspoon mixture granulated garlic, salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, chopped Pinch,
- crushed red pepper
- 5 large shrimp, butterflied, tail-on
- ½ cup dry white wine 9 ounces
- linguini 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Combine butter with dry ingredients in sauté pan.
- Add shrimp.
- Sauté until tails turn pink on edges.
- Add white wine.
- Prepare linguini in pasta drop, drain, add to pan.
- Gently toss all ingredients.
- Transfer to bowl.
- Garnish with parsley.