West Coast Chopped Salad
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: salads
- ½ head iceberg lettuce, chopped into ⅛-inch wide strips
- ½ head romaine lettuce, chopped into ⅛-inch wide strips
- 10 bail leaves, chopped
- 12 ounces mozzarella, shredded
- 6 ounces sharp cheddar, cut into small cubes
- 2 pounds Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup honey ham, diced
- 1 cup turkey breast, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- ½ cup black olives, chopped
- Toss all ingredients together in large bowl and keep covered in cooler.
- To serve, toss salad with requested dressing and serve on chilled salad plates.
- COOK'S NOTE: You can replace the hm and turkey with grilled chicken or a combination of salami and pepperoni, if you do not already keep ham and turkey on hand for subs.