- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, chopped into 1/8-inch wide strips
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, chopped into 1/8-inch wide strips
- 10 bail leaves, chopped
- 12 ounces mozzarella, shredded
- 6 ounces sharp cheddar, cut into small cubes
- 2 pounds Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup honey ham, diced
- 1 cup turkey breast, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives, chopped
Instructions Toss all ingredients together in large bowl and keep covered in cooler. To serve, toss salad with requested dressing and serve on chilled salad plates.
COOK’S NOTE: You can replace the hm and turkey with grilled chicken or a combination of salami and pepperoni, if you do not already keep ham and turkey on hand for subs.