Courtesy of George Hadjis Oggi's Pizza, San Clemente, CA
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 pizza dough
- 6 ounces pizza sauce
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces pineapple
- 3 ounces artichoke hearts
- 3 ounces zucchini
- 3 ounces green bell peppers, sliced
- 3 ounces red onions, sliced
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces black olives, sliced
- 3 ounces sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 ounces dried parsley
- Open up the pizza skin and spread sauce evenly over the dough.
- Add mozzarella cheese, green bell peppers, red onions, mushrooms, black olives, pineapple, artichoke hearts, zucchini and dry parsley.
- Bake until crust is golden brown and ready to serve.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes after cooking.