Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
Serves: one 12-inch pizza
- 12-inch hand tossed dough
- 4 ounces tomato sauce
- ½ Tablespoon Romano cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 2 ½ ounces capocollo, sliced
- 2 ounces hard salami, sliced
- 1½ ounces sun-dried tomatoes (rinse with water, drain, then lightly soak with olive oil and julienne)
- 1½ ounces pepperoncini, sliced
- 1½ ounces garlic (roasted with extra virgin olive oil for 45 minutes in a 550 F oven)
- Lay sauce on top of dough. Layer in order Romano, mozzarella,
- capocollo, salami, sundried tomato, pepperoncini and garlic and bake.
- Baste pizza crust with extra virgin olive oil that cooked with garlic
- and serve.