Halloween Cookie Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Dessert, pizza
- 12 ounces peanut butter cookie dough
- ¼ cup hot fudge sauce
- ½ cup crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- ¼ cup Halloween candy corn
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Press the cookie dough into the bottom of a round pie plate or deep-dish pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 14-16 minutes.
- Allow the cookie to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large plastic bag, crush the cookies into medium-sized pieces and mix with the candy corn and mini marshmallows.
- Microwave the hot fudge for a few seconds to soften and spread across the cookie like pizza sauce.
- Top the pizza with the candy corn/cookie/marshmallow mixture.
- Place in the oven to soften the marshmallows.
- Use a broiler to brown them slightly.
- Cut and serve!