It’s the best way to learn about all of the exhibitors, education sessions and networking opportunities March 27 – 30 at Pizza Expo. And it’s free.
The Pizza Expo app contains nearly all of the information found on the PizzaExpo.com website, plus tools to help you organize your time and set up appointments with exhibitors and other attendees.
Search for Pizza Expo 2017 in the App Store or Google Play or click on the icons below. Download the app and efficiently plan your show.
Here are some ways to take advantage of the app’s functions:
- Search for Exhibitors, mark your favorites, request meetings, add notes and map booth locations.
- View the Education Schedule to browse sessions, read up on speakers and topics and add the ones you select to your calendar.
- Log in to create your own profile in Attendee Networking to start your own friends list, send messages and meet like-minded show-goers.
- Learn about Special Events such as keynotes, menu demonstrations, the Beer & Bull Idea Exchange, the World Pizza Games Finals and Block Party, and other chances to learn, network and entertain.
- Take advantage of Show Specials and deals from the Product Gallery offered on the app.
Download the Pizza Expo 2017 app now and have the whole show at your fingertips.
February 23, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
A commentary by Editor-in-Chief Jeremy White I used to think delegating was a task for the lazy. You know, if you want the job done right, do it yourself. Right? Turns out that isn’t always the best advice. Your team can accomplish so much more as a cohesive unit than any one individual can accomplish…. Read More ›
February 22, 2018 | Pizza Expo News
Our first episode of the Pizza Expo Update Show will get ready for International Pizza Expo next month. Managing Editor Mandy Detwiler sits down with show director Bill Oakley to give you the skinny on what to expect on the show floor. Bill outlines this year’s show floor changes. Pizza Expo will take place in… Read More ›
Find out what to expect on the show floor at International Pizza Expo, March 20-22. Managing Editor Mandy Detwiler interviews show director Bill Oakley on show floor changes and its new location in the South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center. Read More ›