It’s the best way to learn about all of the exhibitors, education sessions and networking opportunities March 27 – 30 at Pizza Expo. And it’s free.
The Pizza Expo app contains nearly all of the information found on the PizzaExpo.com website, plus tools to help you organize your time and set up appointments with exhibitors and other attendees.
Search for Pizza Expo 2017 in the App Store or Google Play or click on the icons below. Download the app and efficiently plan your show.
Here are some ways to take advantage of the app’s functions:
- Search for Exhibitors, mark your favorites, request meetings, add notes and map booth locations.
- View the Education Schedule to browse sessions, read up on speakers and topics and add the ones you select to your calendar.
- Log in to create your own profile in Attendee Networking to start your own friends list, send messages and meet like-minded show-goers.
- Learn about Special Events such as keynotes, menu demonstrations, the Beer & Bull Idea Exchange, the World Pizza Games Finals and Block Party, and other chances to learn, network and entertain.
- Take advantage of Show Specials and deals from the Product Gallery offered on the app.
Download the Pizza Expo 2017 app now and have the whole show at your fingertips.
October 18, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
Pizza & Pasta Northeast has concluded. Check out all of the action from Day 2. Day 2 Gallery: Read More ›
Three chefs have taken top prizes at the first-ever Northeast Pasta Showdown, sponsored by Barilla, at the conclusion of the Pizza & Pasta Northeast 2017. The first-place winner receives $5,000 and a trophy; second- and third-place prizes are $500 and $250, respectively. The Northeast Pasta Showdown winners are: 1st Place Massimo Mannino Nino’s Cucina… Read More ›
October 17, 2017 | Pizza Headlines