It’s the best way to learn about all of the exhibitors, education sessions and networking opportunities March 27 – 30 at Pizza Expo. And it’s free.
The Pizza Expo app contains nearly all of the information found on the PizzaExpo.com website, plus tools to help you organize your time and set up appointments with exhibitors and other attendees.
Search for Pizza Expo 2017 in the App Store or Google Play or click on the icons below. Download the app and efficiently plan your show.
Here are some ways to take advantage of the app’s functions:
- Search for Exhibitors, mark your favorites, request meetings, add notes and map booth locations.
- View the Education Schedule to browse sessions, read up on speakers and topics and add the ones you select to your calendar.
- Log in to create your own profile in Attendee Networking to start your own friends list, send messages and meet like-minded show-goers.
- Learn about Special Events such as keynotes, menu demonstrations, the Beer & Bull Idea Exchange, the World Pizza Games Finals and Block Party, and other chances to learn, network and entertain.
- Take advantage of Show Specials and deals from the Product Gallery offered on the app.
Download the Pizza Expo 2017 app now and have the whole show at your fingertips.
May 22, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
Game On! Caputo Cup at a Glance For the second year in a row, contestants will vie for the coveted Caputo Cup and the 2018 Pasta Showdown at the Pizza & Pasta Northeast (PPNE) show in Atlantic City this October. The Caputo Cup pizza challenge had been held independently before partnering with PPNE, owned and… Read More ›
May 21, 2018 | Videos
The Pizza Today team made the The Big Southwest Beef and Corn Pie with Pepper Jack Recipe by John Gutekanst in our test kitchen. The pizza features bechamel, a mix of fior di mozzarella and pepper jack, Southwest-seasoned beef, corn, cilantro and crushed tortilla chips. Get the recipe now. Watch a quick how-to video: Read More ›
Look for Signs that Event Planning May Go Awry Pizza festivals in U.S. and U.K. have experienced major issues in the past month. Whether it’s logistical problems or running out of pizza, some pizza-specific festivals just don’t deliver. Albuquerque’s Viva Pizza Fest failed to hit the mark of its anticipated 30+ pizza vendors, which caused… Read More ›