With International Pizza Expo 2016 now approximately four months away, it’s time to make plans to attend the greatest pizza show on earth. Here are five reasons why you shouldn’t delay getting registered to attend at PizzaExpo.com.
- You want to compete. The fields for all five divisions of the International Pizza Challenge fill up fast. Secure your spot in this prestigious bake-off before it’s too late. You must register for the show to enter.
- You want the best Las Vegas rates. Pizza Expo is partnering with selected Las Vegas hotels to offer the lowest guaranteed room rates for those who pre-register for our show. There are also show rates on selected airlines for those who book early.
- You want to bring a manager or other employees. Make the most of 90-plus seminars, workshops and recipe demonstrations by planning early to have your team enroll in the School of Pizzeria Management and block out other useful sessions from the other education options.
- You want to connect with exhibitors. Take advantage of the ability to find and communicate before the show with vendors who are offering the products and services you need by using the Attendee Planner on PizzaExpo.com.
- You want to save on registration. Register online now and save significantly versus the onsite registration fee — $40 for yourself and $70 for any others you sign up at the Buddy Rate.
To get started go to PizzaExpo.com and click the “Register Now” button.
February 15, 2018 | Pizza Expo News
By Jeremy White We get it — you walk into the Las Vegas Convention Center in March and see pandemonium. There’s a huge line waiting on the International Pizza Expo show floor to open. You just got your official attendee badge and can’t decide whether to head upstairs to sit in on seminars or to… Read More ›
Pizza Today Associate Editor Denise Greer takes you through some amazing features of the Pizza Expo App that will make your show experience. There are several awesome features that you should get to know before International Pizza Expo (March 19-22, 2018) including: My Planner, the Login feature, Locate Me Showfloor Map, Show Specials, Product Galleries… Read More ›
February 13, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
Pizzerias Show Valentine’s Day Insta Love Tag #pizzatoday on your heart-shaped pizza shares. Need a Valentine’s Day pizza how-to tutorial, Managing Editor and Food Stylist Mandy Detwiler has you covered. Take a tour of heart-shaped pizzas we came across on Instagram below. How to say “I love you” 🍕 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ❤️VALENTINE’S DAY SPECIAL ❤️ 📍:… Read More ›