With International Pizza Expo 2016 now approximately four months away, it’s time to make plans to attend the greatest pizza show on earth. Here are five reasons why you shouldn’t delay getting registered to attend at PizzaExpo.com.
- You want to compete. The fields for all five divisions of the International Pizza Challenge fill up fast. Secure your spot in this prestigious bake-off before it’s too late. You must register for the show to enter.
- You want the best Las Vegas rates. Pizza Expo is partnering with selected Las Vegas hotels to offer the lowest guaranteed room rates for those who pre-register for our show. There are also show rates on selected airlines for those who book early.
- You want to bring a manager or other employees. Make the most of 90-plus seminars, workshops and recipe demonstrations by planning early to have your team enroll in the School of Pizzeria Management and block out other useful sessions from the other education options.
- You want to connect with exhibitors. Take advantage of the ability to find and communicate before the show with vendors who are offering the products and services you need by using the Attendee Planner on PizzaExpo.com.
- You want to save on registration. Register online now and save significantly versus the onsite registration fee — $40 for yourself and $70 for any others you sign up at the Buddy Rate.
To get started go to PizzaExpo.com and click the “Register Now” button.
January 12, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
I dip, you dip, we dip! A tantalizing dip is a great way to provide instant gratification. Many can be made ahead of time and simply heated or plated. A favorite in Pizza Today’s home base of Louisville, Kentucky is beer cheese. Now, there’s debate on whether it should be served hot or cold. But… Read More ›
January 11, 2017 | Press Releases
Dallas, Texas – RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:RAVE) today announced that the Board of Directors has named Scott Crane as Chief Executive Officer, effective today. Crane succeeds Interim CEO Clinton J. Coleman, who will remain in his role as a member of the Board, where he has served since 2007. “Scott is dynamic leader… Read More ›
January 4, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
As a new year rang in, the food industry made its predictions of restaurant trends that will sweep the nation, from rising concepts to customer-facing tech and hot menu items. How do these forecasts correlate to the pizza industry? What’s going to be this year’s hot pizza style? What are your predictions? Let’s take a… Read More ›