With International Pizza Expo 2016 now approximately four months away, it’s time to make plans to attend the greatest pizza show on earth. Here are five reasons why you shouldn’t delay getting registered to attend at PizzaExpo.com.
- You want to compete. The fields for all five divisions of the International Pizza Challenge fill up fast. Secure your spot in this prestigious bake-off before it’s too late. You must register for the show to enter.
- You want the best Las Vegas rates. Pizza Expo is partnering with selected Las Vegas hotels to offer the lowest guaranteed room rates for those who pre-register for our show. There are also show rates on selected airlines for those who book early.
- You want to bring a manager or other employees. Make the most of 90-plus seminars, workshops and recipe demonstrations by planning early to have your team enroll in the School of Pizzeria Management and block out other useful sessions from the other education options.
- You want to connect with exhibitors. Take advantage of the ability to find and communicate before the show with vendors who are offering the products and services you need by using the Attendee Planner on PizzaExpo.com.
- You want to save on registration. Register online now and save significantly versus the onsite registration fee — $40 for yourself and $70 for any others you sign up at the Buddy Rate.
To get started go to PizzaExpo.com and click the “Register Now” button.
August 14, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
A dog-friendly patio is more than a checkbox I take my hound dog everywhere. At least once a week or so, you can find me and my Beagle having dinner at one of Louisville’s dog-friendly patios. In fact, I keep a running list of the best patios with the best food and craft beer. After… Read More ›
August 9, 2018 | Videos
New Port Richey, FL. – August 9, 2018 – Welbilt, Inc. (NYSE:WBT), announced today that Hubertus M. Mühlhäuser is resigning as a Director, President and CEO of Welbilt, effective August 31, 2018, to become the Chief Executive Officer and a Director of CNH Industrial N.V. (NYSE:CNHI), a $27 billion global manufacturer of capital goods comprising… Read More ›