Plan now for March 23-26, 2015, in Las Vegas at the 31st annual International Pizza Expo. You’ll see:
- Our largest Exhibit Hall ever, with an expected 1,100-plus booths and approximately 475 exhibiting companies.
- 90-plus workshops, seminars and recipe-building demonstrations on the education program.
- Networking and entertainment events each evening of the show.
- Expanded competition areas and fields for the International Pizza Challenge bake-off to crown the Pizza Maker of the Year.
- World Pizza Games, morning keynotes, School of Pizzeria Management, $20,000 MEGA BUCKS Giveaway, special appearances by Tony Gemignani and Big Dave Ostrander, and more.
Register now on PizzaExpo.com.
June 26, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
Pizza company created food donation program 25 years ago in partnership with Food Donation Connection to feed those in need PR Newswire PLANO, Texas, June 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Pizza Hut and community-based hunger relief organizations are celebrating a major milestone today: surpassing 100 million pounds of food donated by Pizza Hut to feed those… Read More ›
June 12, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
Representatives from Guinness World Records were on hand to certify USA’s longest pizza record attempt at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California on June 10th, 2017. The finished pizza stretched 6,333 feet. That is nearly 1.2 miles long. The previous record of 6,082 feet was made in Naples, Italy in 2016. A team of pizza… Read More ›
June 8, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
Attend the premier event for pizzeria operators and Italian restaurateurs who are looking to source ingredients, equipment and supplies. Registration is now open for Pizza & Pasta Northeast, the largest pizza and pasta conference and tradeshow on the East Coast. The first-ever Pizza & Pasta Northeast will feature more than 200 booths of products and… Read More ›