Plan now for March 23-26, 2015, in Las Vegas at the 31st annual International Pizza Expo. You’ll see:
- Our largest Exhibit Hall ever, with an expected 1,100-plus booths and approximately 475 exhibiting companies.
- 90-plus workshops, seminars and recipe-building demonstrations on the education program.
- Networking and entertainment events each evening of the show.
- Expanded competition areas and fields for the International Pizza Challenge bake-off to crown the Pizza Maker of the Year.
- World Pizza Games, morning keynotes, School of Pizzeria Management, $20,000 MEGA BUCKS Giveaway, special appearances by Tony Gemignani and Big Dave Ostrander, and more.
Register now on PizzaExpo.com.
February 15, 2018 | Pizza Expo News
By Jeremy White We get it — you walk into the Las Vegas Convention Center in March and see pandemonium. There’s a huge line waiting on the International Pizza Expo show floor to open. You just got your official attendee badge and can’t decide whether to head upstairs to sit in on seminars or to… Read More ›
Pizza Today Associate Editor Denise Greer takes you through some amazing features of the Pizza Expo App that will make your show experience. There are several awesome features that you should get to know before International Pizza Expo (March 19-22, 2018) including: My Planner, the Login feature, Locate Me Showfloor Map, Show Specials, Product Galleries… Read More ›
February 13, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
Pizzerias Show Valentine’s Day Insta Love Tag #pizzatoday on your heart-shaped pizza shares. Need a Valentine’s Day pizza how-to tutorial, Managing Editor and Food Stylist Mandy Detwiler has you covered. Take a tour of heart-shaped pizzas we came across on Instagram below. How to say “I love you” 🍕 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ❤️VALENTINE’S DAY SPECIAL ❤️ 📍:… Read More ›