Plan now for March 23-26, 2015, in Las Vegas at the 31st annual International Pizza Expo. You’ll see:
- Our largest Exhibit Hall ever, with an expected 1,100-plus booths and approximately 475 exhibiting companies.
- 90-plus workshops, seminars and recipe-building demonstrations on the education program.
- Networking and entertainment events each evening of the show.
- Expanded competition areas and fields for the International Pizza Challenge bake-off to crown the Pizza Maker of the Year.
- World Pizza Games, morning keynotes, School of Pizzeria Management, $20,000 MEGA BUCKS Giveaway, special appearances by Tony Gemignani and Big Dave Ostrander, and more.
Register now on PizzaExpo.com.
April 27, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
Washington, D.C. – April 27, 2017 – The American Pizza Community (APC) salutes National Small Business Week with stories of pizza store owners who started out small and how the industry supports and provides opportunities for ownership. Fifty-two percent of the nearly 74,000 pizza stores nationwide are independently-owned and operated, according to Pizza Monthly Quarterly’s… Read More ›
April 26, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles-inspired pizza features 101 cheeses On Sunday, April 23, Scottie Rivera and his crew at Scottie’s Pizza Parlor in Portland, Oregon, set a new world record with its Centouno Formaggio (101 Cheese Pizza). The pizza has been submitted to Guinness World Records for the “Most Cheeses on a Pizza”. “This pizza is inspired… Read More ›
April 10, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
Firenza Pizza & Persona Wood Fired Pizzeria – two restaurants known for their high quality and exceptional pizza product – are joining forces to become one! It’s the best of both worlds as the two merge together under the Firenza Pizza name in Spring of 2017. Sarasota, Florida, April 4, 2017 (Newswire.com) – At Firenza,… Read More ›