Plan now for March 23-26, 2015, in Las Vegas at the 31st annual International Pizza Expo. You’ll see:
- Our largest Exhibit Hall ever, with an expected 1,100-plus booths and approximately 475 exhibiting companies.
- 90-plus workshops, seminars and recipe-building demonstrations on the education program.
- Networking and entertainment events each evening of the show.
- Expanded competition areas and fields for the International Pizza Challenge bake-off to crown the Pizza Maker of the Year.
- World Pizza Games, morning keynotes, School of Pizzeria Management, $20,000 MEGA BUCKS Giveaway, special appearances by Tony Gemignani and Big Dave Ostrander, and more.
Register now on PizzaExpo.com.
March 19, 2018 | Pizza Expo News
Monday afternoon at Pizza Expo is all about launching a pizzeria and growing an existing one. The seminar rooms were standing room only as pizzeria operators and industry experts sounded off on essential pizzeria business topics from menu creativity, pizza dough and ingredients to operational systems and employee hiring. We’ve collected few quotes from the… Read More ›
March 18, 2018 | Pizza Expo News
Be in Room S220-221 on Wednesday, March 21 at 3:30 p.m. at the Las Vegas Convention Center during Pizza Expo. You will be inspired, moved, entertained and proud. Three young pizzeria owner/operators will take the stage to share their stories of success, vision and innovation. Afterward, you, the pizzeria professional, will select one to be our… Read More ›
For entrepreneur Scott Svenson, it all started with a cup of coffee and an idea for a new business. Living in London, England, but missing their hometown Seattle, he and his wife Ally started the Seattle Coffee Company, a coffee chain with a hint of home. In 1998 Starbucks came knocking and bought the company… Read More ›