Plan now for March 23-26, 2015, in Las Vegas at the 31st annual International Pizza Expo. You’ll see:
- Our largest Exhibit Hall ever, with an expected 1,100-plus booths and approximately 475 exhibiting companies.
- 90-plus workshops, seminars and recipe-building demonstrations on the education program.
- Networking and entertainment events each evening of the show.
- Expanded competition areas and fields for the International Pizza Challenge bake-off to crown the Pizza Maker of the Year.
- World Pizza Games, morning keynotes, School of Pizzeria Management, $20,000 MEGA BUCKS Giveaway, special appearances by Tony Gemignani and Big Dave Ostrander, and more.
Register now on PizzaExpo.com.
September 12, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
20 Percent Of Every Order at All Fresh Brothers Stores Will Be Donated To Hurricane Flood Relief On Tuesday, September 12 and September 19 Los Angeles, CA (Sept. 12, 2017) — Fast casual pizza concept Fresh Brothers will donate 20 percent of its food and beverage sales today from all of its stores to the Greater Houston Community… Read More ›
September 6, 2017 | Press Releases
Partnership Provides Participating Brands with Instant Access to LevelUp and its Network of Partners Including Chase Pay Boston – September 6, 2017 – LevelUp and Onosys, both leaders in mobile technology for the restaurant industry, today announced a partnership to help restaurants grow their order-ahead sales via new channel distribution partners such as Chase Pay. Onosys… Read More ›
Dunbar, Pennsylvania – MF&B Restaurant Systems, Inc. revealed today that they have partnered with Jestic Foodservice of Kent. UK. This partnership names Jestic Foodservice as the exclusive UK distributor of the EDGE series conveyor ovens manufactured by MF&B Restaurant Systems. Michael French, of MF&B, said that he was “especially delighted” to be working with Jestic. … Read More ›