Did you miss yesterday’s free social media webinar courtesy of Moving Targets? Catch the full recording now! We took a look at the best social media practices for your pizza shop.
- Images & Graphics
- Tabs & Apps for Facebook
- Using tabs to promote your business and reach more customers
- Customizing and adding new tabs
- Posting & Promoting Events, Specials, Etc.
- Understanding the Facebook EdgeRank
- Identifying what and when to post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
- What NOT to post — Good posts vs. bad posts
- Promoting events, specials.
January 12, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
I dip, you dip, we dip! A tantalizing dip is a great way to provide instant gratification. Many can be made ahead of time and simply heated or plated. A favorite in Pizza Today’s home base of Louisville, Kentucky is beer cheese. Now, there’s debate on whether it should be served hot or cold. But… Read More ›
January 11, 2017 | Press Releases
Dallas, Texas – RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:RAVE) today announced that the Board of Directors has named Scott Crane as Chief Executive Officer, effective today. Crane succeeds Interim CEO Clinton J. Coleman, who will remain in his role as a member of the Board, where he has served since 2007. “Scott is dynamic leader… Read More ›
January 4, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
As a new year rang in, the food industry made its predictions of restaurant trends that will sweep the nation, from rising concepts to customer-facing tech and hot menu items. How do these forecasts correlate to the pizza industry? What’s going to be this year’s hot pizza style? What are your predictions? Let’s take a… Read More ›