Did you miss yesterday’s free social media webinar courtesy of Moving Targets? Catch the full recording now! We took a look at the best social media practices for your pizza shop.
- Images & Graphics
- Tabs & Apps for Facebook
- Using tabs to promote your business and reach more customers
- Customizing and adding new tabs
- Posting & Promoting Events, Specials, Etc.
- Understanding the Facebook EdgeRank
- Identifying what and when to post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
- What NOT to post — Good posts vs. bad posts
- Promoting events, specials.
August 23, 2017 | Videos
Jay Jerrier, owner of Cane Rosso in Dallas, Texas, answers the question: how did you know you were ready for expansion? Cane Rosso has been named Pizza Today’s 2017 Independent Pizzeria of the Year. “Ready for Expansion?” is the last of a three-part series featuring Cane Rosso. Read More ›
August 15, 2017 | Videos
Jay Jerrier, owner of Cane Rosso in Dallas, Texas, answers the question: how do you train your pizza makers? Cane Rosso has been named Pizza Today’s 2017 Independent Pizzeria of the Year. “How do You Train Your Pizza Makers?” is the second of a three-part series featuring Cane Rosso. Read More ›
August 11, 2017 | Press Releases
Donate school supplies, receive a free slice of pizza at Greenville Avenue Pizza Company What: On Thursday, August 17th, Greenville Avenue Pizza Company is hosting its 5th annual “Slices for Supplies” event, a charitable initiative to benefit a local DISD elementary school. Pizza eaters everywhere are invited to join in by swinging by GAPCo anytime… Read More ›