Did you miss yesterday’s free social media webinar courtesy of Moving Targets? Catch the full recording now! We took a look at the best social media practices for your pizza shop.
- Images & Graphics
- Tabs & Apps for Facebook
- Using tabs to promote your business and reach more customers
- Customizing and adding new tabs
- Posting & Promoting Events, Specials, Etc.
- Understanding the Facebook EdgeRank
- Identifying what and when to post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
- What NOT to post — Good posts vs. bad posts
- Promoting events, specials.
April 10, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
Firenza Pizza & Persona Wood Fired Pizzeria – two restaurants known for their high quality and exceptional pizza product – are joining forces to become one! It’s the best of both worlds as the two merge together under the Firenza Pizza name in Spring of 2017. Sarasota, Florida, April 4, 2017 (Newswire.com) – At Firenza,… Read More ›
April 7, 2017 | Videos
April 1, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
I’ve got some exciting news to share with you regarding our Wednesday keynote address at Pizza & Pasta Northeast, which will be held October 17–18, 2017 at the Atlantic City Convention Center. Many have heard the call, but only two pizza makers have been chosen¬—at least by a national television network—to travel the country in… Read More ›