Did you miss yesterday’s free social media webinar courtesy of Moving Targets? Catch the full recording now! We took a look at the best social media practices for your pizza shop.
- Images & Graphics
- Tabs & Apps for Facebook
- Using tabs to promote your business and reach more customers
- Customizing and adding new tabs
- Posting & Promoting Events, Specials, Etc.
- Understanding the Facebook EdgeRank
- Identifying what and when to post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
- What NOT to post — Good posts vs. bad posts
- Promoting events, specials.
August 14, 2018 | Pizza Headlines
A dog-friendly patio is more than a checkbox I take my hound dog everywhere. At least once a week or so, you can find me and my Beagle having dinner at one of Louisville’s dog-friendly patios. In fact, I keep a running list of the best patios with the best food and craft beer. After… Read More ›
August 9, 2018 | Videos
New Port Richey, FL. – August 9, 2018 – Welbilt, Inc. (NYSE:WBT), announced today that Hubertus M. Mühlhäuser is resigning as a Director, President and CEO of Welbilt, effective August 31, 2018, to become the Chief Executive Officer and a Director of CNH Industrial N.V. (NYSE:CNHI), a $27 billion global manufacturer of capital goods comprising… Read More ›